DDI’s personality insight experience helps you understand how your personal tendencies affect your leadership career.
In less than an hour, you answer a series of quick questions about your preferences and values. Then you get a feedback session up to 90 minutes with a DDI-certified coach to understand your results. Through this experience, you’ll be able to:
- Leverage your natural strengths in leadership
- Recognize your potential derailers that can appear under stress, heavy workloads and times of change
- Learn techniques to improve your self-awareness and better manage your personality
How it works:
- Answer three series of questions about your preferences and values. These are known as the “Global Leadership Inventories,” and cover the following:
- The Leadership Effectiveness Inventory: Asses your personal qualities that promote success in your work, relationships, learning, and life.
- The Leadership Challenge Inventory: Measure eleven patterns of interpersonal behaviors that tend to appear when you’re under stress. These patterns represent your potential “derailers” which may limit your leadership effectiveness if you don’t manage them.
- The Leadership Values Inventory: These questions measure your values and interests. These help you to understand your motivations as a leader, and help you think strategically about finding personal fulfillment in your career.
- Schedule your feedback session up to 90 minutes with a DDI-certified coach. You’ll receive your personality report during the coaching session.
- Take home your report and Development Guidebook outlining implications of your scores and techniques to address key areas going forward.